The VISO II+ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display. VISO II+ is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. The VISO II+ can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED.
- Logbook storing information for previous 200 jumps (exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max freefall speed, max canopy speed)
- Playback of last jump
- Back light for night jumping
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Choice of MPH or KPH
- Choice of True Air speed (TAS) or Skydiver Air Speed (SAS)
The Viso II+ retains all the features of the Viso II with:
- Improved high contrast & wide view angle screen
- Better internal hardware- faster screen refresh to avoid flicker in bright light
- Thicker & stronger case for better endurance
The Viso II+ comes with a hand mount.A range of other mounts are available seperately.