Design your icon here.
Your icon container (A or V) comes with the following as standard:
- Miniforce™ 3-ring system
- Dakine© hook knife (left leg strap)
- Spacer foam
- Riser ramps
- Hip rings
- Reversed yoke stitching
- Stainless steel hardware
- Free choice of:
- Main handle (freefly/hackey/plastic)
- Standard or extended length
- Ballistic material
- Chest rings (full articulation)
- Single / split leg pads
Standard on Icon A:
- Spacer foam backpad
- Double magnet riser covers
- Embroidered A on reserve flap
- Metal d-ring reserve handle
- Hackey main handle
- Aerofit backpad
- Wingsuit modification (dynamic corners)
- Soft reserve handle
- Triple magnetic riser covers
- Semi stowless d-bag
- Black hardware
- Bellyband (Cobra buckles)
- Weightbelt (Cobra buckles)
- Logo on sidewall and/or right mud flap
- Contrast stitching
Aerodyne table comparing Icon V, A, and Student.
These are the most popular choices, further options are available and can be discussed in more detail.
Customisable embroidery is also available to be added to the cutaway handle, soft reserve handle, sidewalls, and ring covers.
All icons have the miniforce™ 3-ring system. The elongated middle ring makes it easier to cut away, due to the improved lever effect. This system reduces the pull force required to cut away by up to 35% compared to other traditional mini 3-ring systems.
Anti-snag tuck tabs are used for pin protection, bridles are fully covered, risers are fully covered and guided into the main container with special riser ramp panels to aid in ensuring risers and lines are not snagged on the reserve container during accidental deployments.
There is also a 'Student Icon' with adjustable harness as standard, and options including AFF boc pocket, spring loaded pilot chutes, and static line attachments.