As part of efforts to simplify our rig rental process, we've introduced payment by Direct Debit for 2017.
Customers who start a rig or AAD rental with us (by placing the deposit for an available item on the relevant product page) will now be given a link to sign up for Direct Debits online. The form takes just a few minutes to fill out, and you are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit GoCardless will notify you (normally 3 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request GoCardless to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by GoCardless or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building societyYou can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify GoCardless.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when GoCardless asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify GoCardless.
The above is a copy of the guarantee wording as at 14/01/2017. Please check the wording presented to you during sign up for the guarantee applicable to your sign up.
Direct Debit can also be used by other regular customers - just check your PDF invoice for how to sign up. Direct Debit cannot be used for online purchases or for orders where a quote has been based upon a specified payment method (e.g. direct bank transfer payment discount).
P.S. We're currently offering a rare discount on rentals to our Twitter followers. Follow us or get in touch for more details!