Please see the "How to Order" tab for details on how to select your colours and place your order through the PD website. This page is for information and payment only; if you purchase through this page without submitting an order through the PD website, we will contact you to help you place your order through the PD website.
- Sizes: 205, 215, 225, 235, 245, 255, 265, 275, 285, 295, 305, 315, 325
- 600 Dacron
- 34 x 31" Dual Mode Pocket Slider (D.M.P.S.)
- Reserve links or #5 links with covers
Common modifications that are pre-installed for easy customization:
- Tapes for soft cell ports
- Customizable steering line geometry
- Tapes for wingtip C-vents & D-vents
- Risers optional (choice of hard or soft toggles)
We’re not here to re-invent the wheel (bet we could, though), but we’re absolutely here to innovate newer, better options for our canopy pilots.
- Jimmy Hayhurst–national champion, accuracy canopy expert, and acclaimed coach
- Cheryl Stearns–world renowned accuracy competitor and multiple world champion medalist
We absolutely name-dropped and we’re absolutely not sorry. When we endeavored to deliver an amazing, highly capable canopy with modernized aerodynamics to the sport accuracy world, we enlisted the knowledge of its best athletes. We spent three years revising prototypes and test jumping, and we totally nailed it. The Zero.
Whether you’re aiming for the podium, or landing on a dime in front of awed spectators on a demo, the Zero provides exactly the precision you need to hit your target dead-center.
After many different prototypes, numerous test jumps, and countless design improvements we are delighted to introduce the Zero, an innovative and highly capable canopy for the traditional accuracy competitor. The Zero is designed primarily for precision accuracy competition and also accuracy type demonstration jumps.
Performance Designs Website April 2021