World class Odyssey container from Sun Path. This product is for informational purposes only, please get in touch for advice on measurements and options.
Decades of tireless development, testing, and refinement have given rise to the modern Javelin Odyssey, Sun Path’s flagship product for the everyday sport jumper. Known for comfort and durability, and backed by Sun Path’s award-winning customer service, the Javelin Odyssey sets the standard for skydiving equipment. Whether you are a newer jumper looking for your first rig or a seasoned skydiver looking for an upgrade, the Javelin Odyssey can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Sun Path website May 2021
- CUT-IN LATERAL
- SKYHOOK RSL COMPATIBILITY
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- KILL LINE PILOT CHUTE
- PHAT DADDY CUTAWAY HANDLE
- CHOICE OF RESERVE RIP CORD
- TYPE 7 HARNESS CONSTRUCTION
- DEEP RESERVE HANDLE POCKET
- ANTI TWIST MAIN RISERS
- EASY GRIP MAIN AND RESERVE CONTROL TOGGLES
- JAVELIN ODYSSEY, 10TH ANNIVERSARY, AND SUN PATH LOGOS
- CHOICE OF SPECIALTY FABRICS
- CHOICE OF QUILTED PARA-PACK OR DELUXE SPACER FOAM BACKPAD
- AAD READY
- RSL EQUIPPED
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING STANDARDS
- ARTICULATED HARNESS
- SKYHOOK RSL
- “A” OR “V” STRIPE ON THE RESERVE PIN COVER
- PIN STRIPES
- STABILIZED LATERAL SYSTEM (S.L.S.)
- SUN PATH BACKPAD (SPB)
- EASY GRIP DIVE LOOPS
- B-12 SNAPS
- ASYMMETRICAL CENTER FLAP OR SECTION “1A” A DIFFERENT COLOR
- EXTENDED CHEST STRAP
- DYNAMIC CORNERS
Legacy - Predecessor to Odyssey
1. Cut-in laterals are on the Odyssey (snug fit), whereas the laterals on the Legacy are sewn to the edge of the container (less constricting, allows for a range of body sizes).
2. The RSL on the Legacy is on the left hand side and cannot fit a Skyhook. The Odyssey RSL is on the right, uses a Collins Lanyard, and can be fitted with a Skyhook.
More information on rig options.
Design your rig.