World class wingsuit container: Aurora, from SunPath. This product is for informational purposes only, please get in touch for advice on measurements and options.
The Javelin Aurora is the world’s first and only container built primarily around the specific needs of wingsuit jumpers. It comes packed with innovative features to improve your wingsuit jump, while still maintaining the top-notch safety, durability, and service you have come to expect from Sun Path.
Due to its unique design, the Aurora is meant for wingsuit skydiving only. The Aurora is not intended for BASE jumping, freeflying, or any other skydiving discipline.
The new sleek design allows the d-bag to come off the wingsuiter's back further behind / on level, compared to the standard 90 degrees above the jumper.
By rethinking the conventional main tray setup, and adding smart features on other areas of the rig, the Aurora improves not only the opening experience but the entire wingsuit jump from exit to landing.
Sun Path website May 2021
- SKYHOOK RSL COMPATIBILITY
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- PHAT DADDY CUTAWAY HANDLE
- CHOICE OF RESERVE HANDLE
- MAGNETIC RISER COVERS
- TAPERED, TWO STOW MAIN DEPLOYMENT BAG
- OVERSIZED MAIN PILOT CHUTE
- CHOICE OF HACKEY OR EASY GRIP FREEFLY HANDLE
- NEOPRENE LOW DRAG COLLAR
- “DROP – OUT” WINGSUIT CORNERS
- 420 DENIER PARA PACK CONSTRUCTION
- AURORA LOGOS ON MAIN CONTAINER AND LEFT RING COVER (LRC)
- ANTI TWIST MAIN RISERS: TYOE 8 OR TYPE 17 / STANDARD OR LOW PROFILE
- EASY GRIP MAIN AND RESERVE CONTROL TOGGLES
- AAD READY
- RSL EQUIPPED
- SKYHOOK RSL
- RESERVE PILOT CHUTE PIN STRIPE
- EASY GRIP DIVE LOOPS
More information on rig options.
Design your rig.