Cookie G4 - Full Face Helmet
Unbekant. Wählen Sie Optionen oder kontaktieredn uns
1-3 working days
Stock helmets come in Matte Black only and standard widths.
Custom order helmets are manufactured in the US and shipped in batches, so are subject to a longer lead time than stock helmets. Choose from 13 colours and extra sizes.
The new sky and wind tunnel helmet, the Cookie G4. It is built from scratch, so the helmet is not just an improvement to the G3, its previous successor. It's described as "quiet, slick and protective" by Cookie themselves. The G4 has been impact tested, snag tested and it has a one hand buckle release. (In case you wanted to drill holes in the helmet for a camera mount, you lose all these new features. So, be mindful!) It also differs in size from the G3 as it has 3 different size shells for better fit rather than only 2.
- The Cookie G4 is impact tested and certified to XP S 72-600.
- It is available in 6 head sizes (3 different shell sizes).
- Removable liner (tools required).
- Close-able vents for better airflow in hot temperatures.
- Larger audible pockets and EPP foam liner.
- Certified visor. Anti fog inside and anti-scratch outside. There is clear, tinted and blue mirrored options.
- Able to accessorize the helmet with different side plates.
G4 Ventilation control:
The internal EPP foam has been styled to create channels within the helmet to provide ventilation. The top padding also has breathable material to allow the hot air to be drawn into these channels.
The chin bar actuators can control the airflow to your mouth area as well as direct to the inner surface of the visor.
Two rear ventilation ports allow the evacuation of this hot air from within the helmet.
Other Features that differ from the G3:
- A lot quieter as it seals better in all areas and the exterior shape is sleek and smooth by design
- No glue holding the chin curtain in place
- Cooler due to the ventilation design
- Ventilation control can be adjusted by the user
- One visor fits all G4 helmets sizes
*For sizes refer to the size chart as the G4 does vary from the G3. Make sure to measure your head. Cookie recommends to go for one size smaller than what you're used to from the G3.
Various sizes can be demoed at our store in Headcorn once they arrive.