Fairwind XPS - Open Face Helmet
Unbekant. Wählen Sie Optionen oder kontaktieredn uns
2-5 Werktage (Auf Lager) / Kontakten Uns vor Kaufen
The Fairwind XPS offers a higher level of quality, protection, and comfort to its wearer.
Its design includes:
- an EPS layer for impact protection: this layer includes ventilation channels, so even in hot weather the Fairwind XPS can be worn for longer time
- specifically designed grids which prevent objects entering the ventilation channels
- a hypoallergenic liner which can be easily removed to be cleaned or replaced when worn-out
- the top part of the liner that can be placed rotated, keeping ventilation holes open or closed, according to the air temperature
- ear pads that are shaped to accommodate audibles from the inside, without interfering with the comfort of the helmet
- a chinguard giving extra comfort when the chinstrap is attached
- a quick release buckle that can be easily open with one hand even under tension
The Fairwind XPS conforms to standard XP S72-600 and to Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) regulation CEPPE EU 2016/425 for outdoor and indoor skydiving head wear.
The specifications set standards related to the safety of the users of these products. The rules involve:
- quality of the materials used (like the use of non-toxic raw materials)
- quality of the manufacturing
- minimum protection requirements (like impact forces)
- lines entanglement prevention
- release of the chinstrap under tension with one hand
So when you buy the Fairwind XPS, you get quality and performance that have been tested and certified!