Buy and sell with confidence using our escrow service.
- You (buyer or seller) purchase escrow service on this page
- Seller sends the item (canopy, rig etc) to us
- We conduct an inspection on the equipment and send a report to buyer and seller
- If both parties are happy, the buyer pays the seller
- We send the rig fully insured to the buyer (or back to the seller if the sale is cancelled)
We can usually provide quotes for any additional rigging work that may need doing or be recommended.
Inspection will usually be completed within a week, but may take longer at busy times. Please contact us ahead of sending your rig in if you'd like to pre-book for a faster turnaround.
For courier collections, the rig must be securely packaged in a box, with a total weight less than 15kg, and volume of less than 75,000 cubic cm (multiple L x W x H in cm). Please contact us before booking if your rig / box exceeds this - we reserve the right to bill you for courier surcharges if you do not let us know before booking.