Made in aircraft grade aluminium, AresII™ is the evolution of digital civilian visual altimeters. AresII™ takes durability, superior engineering and accuracy to the civilian jumpers. The AresII™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those civilian skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display.
- Easy and fast altitude offset
- Quick back light on/off
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case
- Large hi-def LCD screen
- 2mm thick hardened glass lens
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Shock resistant and waterproof (3ft/2 hours)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325
- Comes with hand mount
L&B Website May 2021
The Original Ares is discontinued. The AresII is its successor.
Speak to us about the ALFA for a military grade visual altimeter.