AltiX Digital Altimeter
A back-to-basics digital altimeter, designed to be easy to use and clear to read.
1-3 working days
The AltiX records exit and pull altitudes as well as freefall time of the last jump. There is a simulation mode to help train students to recognise the altitude during ground training.
- 54 mm diameter digital altimeter
- Large digits on a 38 mm display
- No on/off switch or calibration: manual reset allowed
- Altitude range: 0-33,000 ft (10.000 m)
- Temperature range: -25°C to +70°C
- Previous jump statistics: exit altitude, pull altitude, freefall time
- Freefall digit display can be configured
- Total jumps counter (on unit)
- Feet or meters
- Freefall simulation with user setting of exit and pull altitudes
- Information preserved after battery change
- DZ offset can be +/- 5000 ft (1500 m)
Attaches to adjustable black wrist mount - included.
Battery: 1 x CR 2450 coin cell. No tools necessary. User manual also included.