AltiX Digital Altimeter
A back-to-basics digital altimeter, designed to be easy to use and clear to read.
The AltiX records exit and pull altitudes as well as freefall time of the last jump. There is a simulation mode to help train students to recognise the altitude during ground training.
- 54 mm diameter digital altimeter
- Large digits on a 38 mm display
- No on/off switch or calibration: manual reset allowed
- Altitude range: 0-33,000 ft (10.000 m)
- Temperature range: -25°C to +70°C
- Previous jump statistics: exit altitude, pull altitude, freefall time
- Freefall digit display can be configured
- Total jumps counter (on unit)
- Feet or meters
- Freefall simulation with user setting of exit and pull altitudes
- Information preserved after battery change
- DZ offset can be +/- 5000 ft (1500 m)
Attaches to adjustable black wrist mount - included.
Battery: 1 x CR 2450 coin cell. No tools necessary. User manual also included.