Looking to improve your landings, brush up on your accuracy, or generally learn more about your canopy and its capabilities?
Jack is running multiple group courses through 2018 at Skydive Buzz, details of which can be found on the Skydive Buzz Events page.
If you are looking for something more personalised, or are unable to attend any of the advertised dates, you can book 1 on 1 tuition, giving you full flexibility over the content and structure of the day. Ideal for those wishing to:
- Improve their accuracy and learn how to plan their canopy flight and pattern in different wind conditions, including CH2 sign offs for BPA B licence
- Gain consistency in their landings, improving technique to get maximum performance from the canopy
- Learn more about equipment relating to canopy flight, and how to utilise it to best effect
- Learn about dangerous situations and how to avoid them, including low turns, canopy collisions, and off landings
- Develop a better understanding of flight controls and how the canopy flies and reacts to different inputs
- Downsize safely, ensuring the right skillset and knowledge base to select and fly the correct canopy
And much more! The course fee covers a full day of tuition (no jumps are included), and can be used for any combination of theory and practical tuition that you please. Courses will usually be run at Skydive Buzz, Dunkeswell, but please get in touch if you are interested in a course elsewhere.
Course includes optional use of Atlas or Viso II+ digital visual altimeter and Optima II audible altimeter.
Contact us at email@example.com to book a day.
- Skydiving since 2010
- 2000+ jumps
- British Canopy Piloting team (2017 & 2018)
- Canopies: Valkyrie 79, Hurricane 135, Volt 170
- BPA FS Coach, Category System Instructor, AFF Instructor, Advanced Packer, Baisc Rigger